Dec 22, 2012

Headstones, Snow, and hot pokers


It snowed.  
Mia's little purple tree is holding up in the snow.


My parents brought up this garland heart with solar powered lights.  
I didn't even think about solar powered lights for the tree.
Now if you drive by you can look for the glowing heart. 
Thanks mom and dad! 

Tomorrow we are going shopping for something wrought iron... from Nats.  

I finally broke down and looked at some headstones. 
I didn't want to- at all.
I still don't want to... but everyday of my life is a series of things I don't want to do!!

Looking at headstones online is extremely unpleasant. 
I think I'd rather do anything really... red hot pokers to my eyes... maybe?
At least I have a chance to recover from the pokers.   
I think I know why the options are pretty basic... no one wants to design a fancy headstone.
How depressing are headstones!?  
BLEH!
Exceedingly more depressing for a precious 4 year old than say
someone approaching 100 years and it is their time.

Her headstone matters a lot to me, and I want it to represent her well.
The most loved little 4 year old!  
I want a very unique and beautiful and lovely and possibly purple headstone to match my precious Mia.  I want something that has never been done before.  I don't want it rectangular, but don't really know what is possible.   
If anyone knows any fabulous headstone designers... send them my way.

Tell them to bring the hot pokers!